Monday, February 20, 2012

That's a PARTY!

Hi, my name is Robin.
I have storage issues.

Specifically, I have a rickrack problem. When I opened the jammed container, rickrack would pop out like a nest of snakes. It was easier just to buy more than to rummage through the mess. Which is why I have yards and yards of rickrack in some colors and not a speck of the color I actually need.

Yesterday, the answer hit me!

WA-LA!!
My husband took one look and said,
"That's a PARTY!"


It's easy to use, I can tell at a glance what I have and best of all, I love looking at it. So simple - I just looped each "hank" onto a large binder ring and hung them from a cute hook.


Here it is on my studio wall,
next to one of the two ribbon racks
my husband made for me.
Don't you just LOVE it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment