Sunday, September 2, 2012

Where Have I Been?!

Big things have been happening around here.
You know about Vera being born.
I'm also back to school.
AND...drumroll...I'm working on
launching a brand-new business!!!!!
I will keep you posted on that front.
In the meantime, here's my classroom.
I'm co-teaching this year and really, really excited about it!
My lime green dots.


Kinda cheery.

Here We Go, Steelers, Here We GO!

My wonderful husband made that big lime green shelf for me.

The white folded thing behind the big cabinet is the wall between the classrooms.

My co-teacher's side of the room.

This is where we'll do calendar...on my co-teacher's side.

Her computers...

Math stuff.
Our assistant's area.
Does it look like a lot of work? It should, because it sure was. Here are some befores:
If you look carefully, you will see that this pile of junk had to be labeled THIS IS NOT TRASH.

Dismal.


Depressing.

Barren.
Cluttered and sad.
Even the dots can't help this mess. See the 3 dots I had to paint over, top right?
 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment