Sunday, March 11, 2012

Birthday Ramble


Errr, to ME, actually!
Is it sad that I'm wishing it to myself?? LOL
At least it falls on a weekend this year.

I have several orders, so I'll be sewing up a storm, and I made something ADORABLE and am hoping to get some pics up. That is actually fun for me. We did the birthday dinner thing on Friday and I'm going to make that Mexican Tater Tot Casserole that I liked so much.


AND, WALKING DEAD IS ON!!
WALK-ING DEAD!!
WALK-ING DEAD!!!!
(It's a chant.
Say it in your head.)

Yeah, she's sick alright.


Here's kind of a cool thing I happened upon yesterday.
You can actually drag and drop a picture into Google and it will give you the original source. Well, it will give you ALL the sources it can find that match.


Basically, click on a picture and save it to your computer. (Make sure you know where it went, LOL.)
Go to Google.
Click on Images (upper left).
Open your folder where you saved the pic.
Drag the pic to the search bar.
A rectangle will pop up that says
Drop Image Here.
Drop it there.
That's it! The search is incredibly fast.


Here, if you are more of a visual person, The Graphics Fairy did a tutorial...CLICK HERE.

Oh, and HEY, CLICK HERE FOR OUR GIVEAWAY! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments: