Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Craft Show

I'd gotten about 3-4 hours of sleep each night for the last couple of weeks while I cranked out items for last Saturday's craft show. Unfortunately, business at the show was slow. Slow is actually not entirely accurate. It was more like almost nonexistent. There just weren't more than a handful of customers throughout the whole day and those that came through were mostly looking and not buying. Last year, the show had been held during Black Friday weekend and the organizers thought maybe that was the reason it was slow...everyone was at the malls. This year, they moved it up a week and but was still just as slow.

Strangely, I wasn't really disappointed. I was mostly just glad to have my life back! Now I can concentrate on making things for Avery and Zoey. I can take orders from Etsy and from my friends. And mostly, I can SLEEP!

Happy Thanksgiving one day early!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment