Saturday, November 13, 2010

More Pics!

I'm proud of the item in the first pic! It's a diaper pod...a little tote I designed that's just big enough to carry a refillable wipes case and a diaper or two, for when moms want to run out somewhere without lugging the big diaper bag along.
Last summer, the awesome Mrs. Goodneedle wrote a post about a diaper pod she'd made, using a pattern from the Internet. Following her thought on how to improve it, I created my own pattern to include a separate flap and a strap that closes into a loop (with velcro), so that it can be hung from a stroller handle. I think it turned out really cute, don't you?
And now, in the interest of fairness to little boys, check out this tuxedo shirt! It's made from a 24-month long-sleeved T-shirt...for all those black tie baby affairs, LOL!

That's it for now, but I have LOTS more! Check back soon and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment