Saturday, September 10, 2011

Two Good Reads

I'm always on the lookout for a great book. I loved this one!
But couldn't even finish this, by the same author. The protagonists were a couple of idiots who deserved their misery, since they brought it on themselves. (Same reason I could never be a social worker. Don't cause yourself huge problems and then whine to me that your life is all screwed up.)

Today, I discovered a brand-new series I love! The author's style is a little bit Evanovich-esque. I'm reading this one.
And will be excited to get my hands on her new one.What about you? Read any good books lately?

1 comment:

  1. um...yea...I read all the time. Just finished "The Kitchen God's Wife" for the third time..I reread books all the time especially if I love them..lol
    I also like all the Tess Gerritson books...
    The TNT show Rizzoli and Isles are based on her books. Such great mystery and i don't usually read mysteries...
    And of course every couple of years I reread Gone With the Wind...my late father-in-law left me his hard copy in his will.. and then there is Pearl S. Buck and any of her books... ok I'll stop now...

    ReplyDelete