Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm Still Here!

So my husband woke me up today with these words, "Good morning!! We leave for Connecticut in two weeks from today!!!" He was a little bit sad when I replied, "OMG, YOU ARE STRESSING ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!"
Obviously, he has NO IDEA how much I have to get done before then, LOL!

So if you don't hear from me toooo much before then...I'm okay, I'm just swamped!!! I'm working on Zoey's christening blanket with its NINE YARDS of satin ruffle. (WHY did I think satin ruffle was a good idea??" I'm working on a 16-pennant Hanukkah banner that was ordered, plus a Christmas banner, plus a reversible Christmas stocking (the fabrics have popped up in that little box in the left margin of my blog), plus Zoey's reversible Christmas stocking...

OMG, I need to go SEW, LOL! Unfortunately, I can't, because I've got to go teach my kindergartners how to read...

Thanks for stopping by! I'll pop in when I can with updates and hopefully pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment