Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Little Help Here?

NOTE: I'm editing this post. First, you have to "Like" the Boutique Challenge Group on Facebook (just search for it in the search bar), THEN it lets you vote. Yeah, I don't know what I'm doing, LOL!

HIIII. No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth!!!!!! I've been in a crafting frenzy of Christmas creations, and last night I FINALLY finished the last one!! Unfortunately, since they're gifts, I really can't show you most of them until after Christmas.

Here is something you could do to help me, though. I'm in a contest. Well, actually, two of my ITEMS are in a contest. If you do Facebook, take a second to click on the title above each picture. It will take you to Facebook, where you can vote by clicking "Like" under my items.

Baby Girl Bling Banner:

Easter Bunny or Reindeer Booties:


I hope to be back soon with some pics for ya!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment