Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Stuff!

Here's a little glimpse of what I've been up to!
I am really excited about our new polka-dotted bottle koozies.


I also whipped up a couple more of these owl cardholder/keychains:
Ridiculously cute!



And how cute are these Tooth Fairy Pillows for two little sisters:


This is way cuter in person - the turtle's shell is a nice, grassy green:

That bib and burpie about killed me.
The burpie embroidery was aaaaaallllmost done
when something went wrong and I had to start over. ARGHHH!!!!


And now you're going to have to put up with another proud Nannie moment!
ZOEY HAS PAINTED TOES!!! How cute is THAT?!
You can see by the blurriness of the picture that this was a real feat (bad pun intended) for Zoey's momma! Great job, Sarah! Nannie would have had polish all over Zoey's feet!

I'm so happy you could visit. Come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment