Monday, May 30, 2011

Cute Stuff!

Bird Update: This morning, my husband saw two different birds trying to drive each other off - they were BOTH trying to sit on that nest!! What the heck?(See yesterday's post if you have no idea what I'm talking about.) Now on to today's post...

Cute, Cute, CUTE!! They make me smile.
Each little zippered pouch has a split ring (hidden behind the hair, LOL) so it can hang from a child's bookbag to hold a house key, lunch money or milk money. Hang them from a pool tote to hold pool passes or even from a stroller or diaper bag to keep the extra pacis clean!

Lots of colors and fabrics to choose from. More 'boyish' versions available.

And speaking of coin/change purses...see this owl?It's a change purse! The back has a little overlapping closure, kind of like the closure on a pillow sham.

Oh, and here are two more koozies I made. I like that cheery yellow!

Glad you could stop by and, if you're in the US, I hope you had a great Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment