Friday, December 16, 2011

Time Flies...

And you don't even have to be having fun!! I'm sorry I was gone so long. I actually was not gone-gone, but just didn't have anything too interesting to say. I didn't let that stop me today, LOL!

Stay tuned this weekend for news about our NEW ARRIVAL, aka HARVEY!!

As for me...I'm off to teach kindergarten all day and when I get home, start on my EIGHT TOOTH FAIRY PILLOWS AND FOUR WATER BOTTLE KOOZIES that people have ordered. OH, and I forgot about the fact that I'm supposed to be monogramming something for a friend at work.

Have I finished Christmas shopping?? NO. It's starting to really scare me, too. I'm starting to feel like I need to get a prescription. Or try that self-hypnosis that I used to do...(really, I did and it was wonderful and relaxing and I don't think I looked like that guy in the pic, but then, how would I know)...

More soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment