Saturday, January 21, 2012

Another PROUD MOMMA Moment

This is me after accepting the gorgeous award earned by our older son (Travis, Avery's daddy) for being inducted into his high school's inaugural class of the brand-new Dr. Ashby C. Kilgore Hall of Fame!!

I felt short.
But I still rocked the Steelers scarf.
You know I hate pics of myself,
so I blurred my face.
But you get the general idea anyway.

Travis was inducted for his outstanding baseball career at Woodside High School. He was team captain and MVP and led his baseball team to the Peninsula District Championship, the Eastern Region Championship and the State Semi-Finals in 1998. Also in 1998, Travis was named Peninsula District Player of the Year, Eastern Region Player of the Year, was a First Team All-State selection, played in the elite VHSL All-Star game and was named in the USA Today All-USA Team.

Good times.
Thanks for the GREAT memories, Travis!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome....you are adorable, you should not have done that to yourself!!

    ReplyDelete