Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blessings, Part One

Well, Blogger thinks I have way too many pictures
in this post, so I'm going to break it
into two posts. This is part one.
NO, not like "The BLESSSS-ing!!"
although that is pretty dang funny.

What am I talking about? Well, our house was built in 1987.
That makes all our major appliances
(air conditioner, hot water tank, etc.) 24 years old.
Yeah, you guessed it.
The AC guy was just here.
We need a new unit. That is not cheap.

Plus, the hot water tank is leaking...
we need one of those, too.

Aaaannnd, our flooring
in the kitchen/living room/dining room is shot.

I guess I could just rail against how awful all this is.
But instead, I'm counting my blessings:
1


2


3


4


5, 6, 7

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about all the appliance/house stuff...comes in cycles, doesn't it? But you are blessed indeed! Thanks for the perspective reminder!!

    ReplyDelete