Friday, July 29, 2011

Momshot Poll


What's a "momshot"? It's simply a photo taken by a mom.
It's not necessarily a terrible picture.
It just looks like something you could take yourself.
Bad lighting, uninspired poses...
they're usually pretty easy to spot.

The little girls who model for me
get to keep the clothes I make them.
In return, I get nice photos to help me sell my products online.
Customers who shop online purchase items based on the photo.
Stands to reason, since they can't see the actual item. Right?

So far, two of my little models have done FABULOUS shoots.
One, not so much.
Look at the following pictures and then
vote in the poll at the top of the right column.

You be the judge. Can you find the momshots?



Hmmmm. How 'bout another set?



Check back after the poll closes to see if you're right.
(Bet you are!!)

1 comment:

  1. I would have voted for the third photo in each group...but that option wasn't there..

    ReplyDelete