Friday, August 19, 2011

Something New

Sometimes customers have the BEST ideas. Like the lady who asked if we could include a letter from the "Tooth Fairy" with her child's Tooth Fairy Pillow.Such a simple request, but she reported that it totally made her son's day. So now we include the Tooth Fairy Letter with each Tooth Fairy Pillow order. AND we mail the Tooth Fairy Pillow directly to the child. (You know how kids love to get mail! Imagine getting mail from the TOOTH FAIRY!!)

And just the other day, there was a lady who contacted me
about our owl cardholder/keychains.

She wanted one just like the purple cardholder below, but she wanted the owl to be big enough to hold her Droid. And with a strap, to make it into a wristlet.

Here's the wristlet I came up with, in the picture below. I used the bigger, zippered owl design. It's easily twice as big as the little owl cardholder. You can kind of get a feel for the size difference between the two owls if you know that the snap hook on each is the same size. The wristlet is big enough for a large cell phone, keys, credit cards, a lipstick...

I listed them on Etsy (CLICK HERE)
and I'm so excited that I think I'll make one for myself!
Whaddya think?? CUTE, right?!?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment