Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cute Stuff!

Okay, I promised you cuteness and I'm about to deliver it! I've been cranking out kiddie oven mitts and hot pads! I have a couple more designs to go, but here is a sampling of the designs I've made so far:
Three sets of butterflies.


One set of ladybugs so far.


Four sets of piggies...2 on purple and 2 on lime.
(The colors are off. The piggie hot pad is a dark purple and the ladybugs are on a bright lime green.)

I'm going to make placemats and napkins to coordinate with them. Cassie and I are doing a craft show later this month...she's bringing play food and I'm bringing these things to go along with it.

I think just about ANY little girl would be delighted to find these in her Christmas stocking, don't you?
I'm glad you could stop by to visit! Come back soon, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment