Saturday, October 2, 2010

What's In A Name?!

First, hippos doing ballet.
These were ordered for a mom-to-be who is keeping her baby girl's name a secret until she's born. Or for as long as the mom can stand it! That's the reason there is no name on the bib or burpie. No matter - the hippos are cute enough!

And now for the monkeys! On a bib and a shaped burpie I designed:
As you can see, the mom-to-be of this baby boy is NOT keeping his name a secret. And good thing, too, because I was about to bust a gut with waiting!! YES, it's our grandson-to-be...Avery!!!!
And his middle name is...
HINES!!!!
Was that big thud I just heard the sound of our great friends in Cleveland (who happen to be Cleveland Browns fans) keeling over at the thought of a Steeler middle name? It's just a name, right??

I am PROMISING to be back tomorrow with more cute stuff - I'm halfway through another set of bib-and-burpies and have another project I also hope to be able to show you tomorrow. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment