Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tooting My Own Horn

'Cause after all, if I don't, who will? Well, my family will...but then, they don't have blogs, so you won't know.

First, the CUTE QUOTIENT for the day. Brace yourself, they are really, REALLY cute. Okay, here you go!

Seriously cute, right? These little clippies are tiny - they use a 2" snap clip, so you know the little gingerbread and especially the reindeer are tiny. And Rudolph has a TINY POM-POM NOSE!! I can hardly stand the cuteness of it all!! (I'll be listing them in my Etsy store in the next day or so.)

Now, for the horn-tooting! My Achievers "R" Leaders installation ceremony was last Thursday. In this, the fourth year of the program I created, I have 140+ students that applied for jobs. I read EVERY application and EVERY essay and placed EVERY kid in a job. Oh, and I made them all an ID badge, too - that's what we're handing out at the ceremony. A film crew came out and shot this little blurb, which will run on a local TV station all week!

So CLICK HERE, because I'm semi-famous! I'm the short one in black (with longish hair - not the one with spiky hair, that's our superintendent). On the stage, I'm holding the mike and standing on the far side of my friend "Martha", the tall one in pink.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again tomorrow, because I have more embroidered items to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment