Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How I Feel

IF YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO SAY, "IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL." THEN YOU PROBABLY SHOULD LOOK AWAY.

MY GRANDKIDS BEING A MINIMUM OF 8+ HOURS AWAY.
(WE WERE GOOD PARENTS. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?)
OH YEAH, WE HAD SONS:
THE SCALE YESTERDAY AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE:
My husband just said, "Tell them how you REALLY feel!" LOL
Hey, at least I got new boppers for my reading group. They thrill me:
I'll be back when I can adjust my attitude. Could take a while. I'm Italian.

4 comments:

  1. I'm still laughing at "fun and TITness class"....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yeah, I saw that and had to change it QUICK!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry! And I won't say any platitudes about it. some times life just sucks! Hope you feel better soon. Take a walk, have some chocolate, make that lite chocolate...Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will it help to know that you are loved? I am sorry that life is getting you down. Will it also help to know that our girl wants to come visit you and maybe the boys right after she graduates. She popped that on me tonight. I told her she better check with you. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete