Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We're BACK!

Just touching base to let you know that we have returned from Babyland!! I will try to upload some pics (if they look okay and if I can crop myself out, since I am officially the LEAST photogenic person on this entire earth) when I get a minute.

Avery got bigger, more feisty and cuter by the day. I held him pretty much nonstop.Trust me when I say that it is HARD not to see your grandkids more than a couple of times a year.

We webcammed with Zoey and her daddy while we were there...thank goodness for that technology, because Zoey is SO MUCH bigger that she looks totally different...We'll see them all together in March, but that seems a long time away right now.

Anyway, I'll try to be back tomorrow if possible. Thanks for checking on me!

1 comment:

  1. Boy you've been busy in more ways than one! Congrats on your newest family member!

    ReplyDelete