Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Still Kickin'


Barely! I was so sick yesterday that the dentist refused to do my scheduled cleaning because she didn't want to be 2 inches from my face. So I went back home and slept the entire day. Got up, had soup and went back to bed. Today, I feel a lot better than that, but still pretty cruddy. As soon as I post this, I'm off to lie down again.

Please check back for the giveaway, because it's going to be a good one. You'll have tons of ways to enter...once I get the energy to do the post...

Just to keep you entertained, click HERE to check out this hilarious blog post that my wonderful friend Darlene's wonderful daughter Alysia sent to me (hey, I'm sick, cut me a break). Deegan is smarter than that.

1 comment:

  1. Yuck, yuck, yuck...I hope you're feeling better!! Those bugs can be NASTY!! Cute post by Alysia!

    ReplyDelete