Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's That Time Again

Baby pic time! Here goes!

Nannie and Avery

Pop Pop and Avery. That's a Steelers shirt hanging on the wall behind Pop Pop.
Avery's daddy has already started decorating for their big Super Bowl party.
Pop Pop is very sorry to miss it, since he's the original Steelers maniac.

Nannie and Avery again.
I like these because you can't see my face.
I have photography issues.

Avery chillin

Avery and Mommy

And maybe my favorite picture of anyone ever. I just love this shot.
And YES, Daddy's jacket is REALLY that color.
Actually, it was brighter and it gave me a headache.

I'll try to pop in tomorrow.
Don't know if I'll have anything interesting to say, but since when has that stopped me?
Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of everyone. You all look great. I couldn't be happier for ya. Avery is very blessed.

    ReplyDelete