Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ta DA!!

I just sewed the last stitch on the commissioned t-shirt quilt I've been working on. I had my husband hold it so I could snap a quick pic - if it looks like it's pulling/wrinkled/not straight... believe me, the fault lies with the holder and not the quilt.

This is part of a graduation gift for the son of a friend. I'm so excited to be able to deliver it to his proud mom tomorrow! I quilted the name of his high school in one block, and the year of the tournament that the t-shirt represents in another. And NO, it does not really say Soggy Bottoms Baby Duds in the top border, LOL.

I think the mom will LOVE it. And you know how teenage boys are...he probably will give it a cursory glance and not give it another thought...till much later in his life...

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment