Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mother Nature...


Have respect. Don't mess with her. I should have known that. It all started innocently enough, back in April when we bought a couple of tomato plants. They looked like this...see that tiny thing by the dime? Like that.

I even researched online first. It said to buy one plant per person. Two per person if you plan to can the tomatoes. Well, the itty-bitty plants looked like something that might produce some scrawny little tomatoes...that is, if I managed not to kill them entirely. (I am not a gardener and I hate yard work. I am just a tomato lover.)

So I scoffed at the online advice and bought six plants, 3 apiece for my husband and me. And NOW LOOK.
OH. MY. GOSH. (Ignore the high grass. I already told you I hate yard work, right?)




TOMATOES, ANYONE???? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment