Sunday, June 20, 2010

My New TOY!!


Oh my, I am in stitching heaven. Yesterday, I took the plunge and bought this beauty!! For those who don't know, it's a stand-alone embroidery machine (no that doesn't mean you have to buy the chair separately, LOL...it means it ONLY embroiders). I already have a sewing machine that I love so much that I actually named my truck after him (Pfaffy, yeah, I know...it's a sickness). Now I have like my own little studio!

I've already embroidered/monogrammed 3 burp cloths for our little granddaughter who is due to arrive in August. I am going to finish sewing ribbons on the burp cloths as soon as I post this. And I'll try to have pics of them to post tomorrow.

I have been SO entranced with my burp cloth
embroidery that my husband finally stuck his head in the door and asked, "Uh, how long does corn on the cob take to cook?" LOL
I wanted to let everyone know that I will be having a giveaway to celebrate the start of my summer vacation. I'll pull a winner later this week...I'll post more details in the next few days.

OH, and I will be doing a weekly feature called Fun Day Sunday. It will involve simple and fun learning activities that you can do with your child. You would think that given the name of this feature, I'd be posting it on Sundays. But no...I'll be posting it on Wednesdays. Why, you ask? Because I know you're busy and this will give you time to collect any needed materials/ingredients and be ready to roll on the weekend.

Off to finish those ribbons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment