Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh HOLY COW!!!

That's what I said when I looked out our window and saw THIS two doors down!!! I yelled for my husband to come look and he said the same exact thing, LOL!
The family who used to live in that
house moved out a couple of months ago. I guess the realtor has some sort of cleanup company working there. There's a huge dumpster parked in the driveway and the workers had totally filled it with dead limbs and brush from the backyard. They topped off the dumpster with lots of stuff from the garage. I guess something began to smolder and finally caught fire last night!

So, being the good blogger that I am, I ran for my camera and snapped pics until the billowing smoke forced me back inside.








Aren't firefighters just amazing?! They venture where most of us would fear to tread...

No comments:

Post a Comment