Wednesday, August 25, 2010

All Good Things...

You know what they say about all good things...how they come to an end? Well, today is that day for me. Tomorrow is the first day back at school for teachers in my school division. Students don't report until after Labor Day, but teachers go back tomorrow.

I was SUPPOSED to have been in workshops on August 18th and 19th, but a co-teacher graciously offered to sub for me so that we could travel to CT to see Zoey. As a small token of thanks, I made a surprise for that teacher, whom we affectionately call Martha...as in Stewart.
Luckily our "Martha" does not yet know about my blog and anyway, the recipient of this little lunch bag will actually be her daughter, since "Martha" already has a monogrammed lunch bag. Our "Martha" has a monogrammed EVERYTHING, including the laundry bags I showed you a while back.

So anyway, here is a pic of the little lunch bag. I used a Skip to My Lou tutorial and fancied it up with the monogram...easy peasy! I'm going to make something similar (but insulated) to hold baby bottles for moms on the go...
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment