Saturday, August 7, 2010

Zoey's Minkee Monkey Blankie

I actually did finish quilting Zoey's quilt just a little while ago and snapped some pics, but they're not uploaded yet. So in the meantime, here is the minkee blanket I made for her.

The monkeys' expressions just crack me up! Doesn't this one look like he just saw you doing something embarrassing?

Zoey's dad (our younger son) says that they have a stuffed monkey toy in the crib as a 'placeholder' until the little one makes her appearance. So when I saw the monkey fabric and it matched the minkee (and the nursery colors) so well, I snapped it right up!
Come back tomorrow for some pics of her quilt. It probably won't be bound yet, but at least you'll have an idea what it looks like. OH, and don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't done so already! The deadline will be 8:00 PM tomorrow!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment