Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm BAAAAACK!!

Hi, everyone!!!!!!!!!! Just popping in to say that we got back from Zoeyland late last night. I will TRY to post later today and yes, you are going to have to see a few baby pics. (I promise to just show you a few of the gazillion I took.) A good friend told me (actually, a couple good friends told me this) that it's hard to describe the bond between a grandparent and a grandchild. I now know that is absolutely true. Who knew that a tiny person could wrap her little fingers around my heart that fast?! I'm already looking up cheap flights for a quickie weekend visit, LOL.

Hopefully, by tomorrow I'll be back on track and able to talk about something other than my granddaughter. Maybe I'll even be able to post my latest sewing/embroidering creation! Of course, it will probably be FOR my granddaughter, so there's really no getting around that.

I don't really knit, but you get the idea. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment