Sunday, August 15, 2010

Excitement!

I'm SO EXCITED!!! We have moved up our departure time to go see Zoey!! Our house-sitter was able to adjust and we are OUT OF HERE as of tomorrow!! I am not sure I'll be able to post from my 'remote' location - I'm sure it will be hard to type while holding my granddaughter. And I plan to be holding my granddaughter pretty much constantly.

In the meantime, here is a bib/burpie combo I did for Zoey's mom's friend's little boy.

I combined a couple of designs. I just love this wizard frog! It seemed appropriate. Oliver is a very early preemie and I think he must be a magical little boy, to be doing so well!

On the burpie, I added a couple of magical sparkles and I prevented the embroidery machine from stitching out the frog so that I could hang his hat on the "O".

Here are the pictures that I promised you yesterday- Zoey's quilt! The front (admittedly, not a stellar picture):

The back:

A closeup:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll try to touch base if I can and if I can't, you'll know my arms are just too full!

No comments:

Post a Comment