Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Have a Name!!

Hi, all!!!! I am just popping in from my 'remote' location. I wanted to let you know that I'm snapping pics galore and will be posting them ad nauseum in a few days.

You probably think I'm a little bit biased, but Zoey is undoubtedly the cutest and most perfect baby ever. Let me just say that her pictures do not do her justice and that is not just my opinion, it is a FACT.

Oh, and one last thing, because it's bathtime for Zoey and I'm not missing THAT, so I'm outta here in a minute. I was very excited because my husband and I have finally decided what we want to be called. (Now if only the grandchildren will cooperate, LOL!) My husband was easy...one of our sons calls him Pops, so PopPop seemed pretty natural.

For me, though, it was way harder."Grandma" was already taken. "Grammy" makes everyone sad because it makes us think of my late mom. "Nana" is nice, but just conjures us a sweet, kind, bespectacled Mrs.-Claus-type person and that is just not me. Suddenly, it hit me like a bolt...NANNIE!!!!! I LOVE it!! Like "Nana", but with ad edge!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment