Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm Here to Complain

Just thought I'd warn you, in case you didn't come here to hear me whine. As I figured might happen, I got home from my first day back at school feeling too wiped out to even venture into my 'studio'. So, my first complaint is this: My job is interfering with my free time, LOL.
What does this cat have to do with anything? I have no idea...I just liked it.

I know that lots of people don't HAVE a job to complain about, so I'm not really complaining about that. I just wanted to say that I may not be able to crank out embroidered stuff and/or blog daily, as I've done all summer.

And while I'm whining, let me just tell you...I'm already SCARED about Saturday. The powers-that-be at school have decided that we (grade level leads) will go do this:
from 9 AM till 3 PM on Saturday. What is that, you ask? It's a ROPES COURSE. As in, climbing onto something high, strapping yourself to a zip line and shooting back to the ground...being suspended in mid-air on a ROPE. Now I ask you, knowing that we are all a bunch of mostly-middle-aged-not-necessarily-real-fit women, do you think this sounds like any sort of activity that we are going to be able to even DO, much less ENJOY? I'm thinking NO.

Okay, those were my two complaints for the day. I'll be back tomorrow and hopefully, with a better attitude and no more complaining. I had hoped to get back on track with Fun Day Sunday...maybe I can stop whining long enough to post that tomorrow. Thanks for putting up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment