Saturday, September 18, 2010

Boo to You!!

Just a couple of quick pics. These are totes that were ordered by staff at my school. The first one is just like Zoey's tote...except for the Lana part, of course. I just HAD to post it because I can't get enough of that witch hat font!
The second one was really fun to make! I was really happy that I was able to "stack" Addison's name across the ghost's arms.
Check out the little happy ghost - isn't he just the cutest thing? I made him with fleece, so he's fuzzy and kind of puffy. Between the 'crunchy' tulle and the fuzzy fleece, this bag will be a tactile delight for Addison! Oh, and she's a little bit of a Pink Princess, so I subbed in pink tulle in place of the red tulle I used in the orange bag. Hard to tell in the picture, though.
That's it for tonight. I've got another tote in the works, but this one is not a Halloween one. I'll try to post a picture of it tomorrow, if it's finished. Check back tomorrow night if you'd like to see it, and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment