Saturday, September 11, 2010

Over-the-Top Halloween Tote!

I just finished this cute little tote for Zoey and I'm SO pleased with it! (YES, I realize the child is one day shy of ONE MONTH old, so she won't be carrying it this Halloween! Come to think of it, Zoey's mom can probably carry HER in the tote.) Can you tell it has strips of purple, red, orange, black and lime tulle sewn between the lining and the outer bag?
Check out the cute witch hat design! The lime green is much prettier in person than in the picture. The handles and the lining are both made with the fabric I used for the witch hat.

At least I have one big finish to show for my weekend, because I'm not sure how much sewing will get done tomorrow. Unfortunately, the Steelers game will not be on regular TV around here, so Mr. Rabid Steelers Fan and I will be heading to a sports bar to watch it. (We both hate going to sports bars. We're considering switching to Direct TV eventually so that we can get the NFL Sunday Ticket...)
Hope you like the little tote and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment