Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Not W.I.P., but W.I.S.P.

I'd hoped to have pics of some significant progress on the super-girly taggie lovie project to show you tonight. However, as you can see in the picture above, the lovie remains a pile of cut-out components. I guess that downgrades the status of this project from W.I.P. to W.I.S.P. (Work In SLOW Progress- for you non-quilters, those acronyms are really used by quilters. I didn't make them up!)

Since I will be at school for 11 1/2 hours tomorrow, I'm not getting a big picture of working on it when I finally get home. Thank goodness the Nana who ordered it for her granddaughter is not in a frenzy to get it!

I'm off to do my paperwork so I'm ready for tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have something interesting to show you SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment