Sunday, September 26, 2010

What I Did This Weekend

First, I promised a friend that I'd post the pics of the little Christmas light hair clips that just about drove me NUTS...if I'd let the glue dry before trying to embroider over it, that would have helped.

I made some things this weekend that I don't have pictures of, but I CAN show you the two sets of bibs and burpies my friend Ann asked me to make. After making this first set, I've decided that baby blue has got to be the hardest color to match. There are just so many tiny variations in the amount of green in the blue- which is why the burpie is monogrammed in brown. I just couldn't find an embroidery thread that wasn't either too green or too blue.
And then here is the other set. I just LOVE the monkeys (but if you've read this blog for a while, you knew that already.)
You will probably be seeing a lot more baby blue, and a LOT more cute jungle animals. Check out the Silly Safari bedding that Rachel has picked out for our grandson-to-be, little January. (Not his name...his due date.) I just LOVE that bedding!!

Oh, and one more thing...my husband and I made a ribbon storage rack!! This is possibly not as exciting to you as it is to me. If you saw the state of my ribbon collection right now, you'd understand. As soon as the rack is painted and dry, I'll load up the ribbons and snap a pic for you.

That's it for tonight. Thanks for stopping by to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment