Monday, September 13, 2010

Keeping Things Fair

My husband and I are huge believers in keeping things fair - in fact, that's the reason we're stuck here in the middle, geographically speaking. We're 10 hours south of our younger son's little family and 8 hours north of our older son's little family...stuck in the middle.Stuck in the middle with you. And I'm wondering what it is I should do. Now that 70's song is going to be stuck in my head. Click the link, then click the little speaker thingie next to the song title to hear it. Is anyone else old enough to remember that song?

Anyway, as I was saying before I interrupted myself, I was thinking the other day that I should make a list or something so I can be sure I'm keeping it fair between the grandkids. I'll want to make an equal number of boy-ish embroidered items for little "January" as I've made girly things for Zoey. However, my latest creation is NOT anything January will be needing. At least I hope not, unless he has hair like this:

That's Troy Polamalu, in case you don't know. He's a Steeler. And speaking of the Steelers, did I tell you that Little January's daddy is lobbying hard for the name Hines as his middle name? Hines, as in Ward.
He's a Steeler, too. I guess you figured that part out...

I seem to be rambling a bit, so I'll post the pic of my latest girly thing:
It's a Hair Bow Holder! It would look better with some genuine hair bows clipped to it. Trust me when I tell you that in real life, it's an awesome lime green and with rich royal purple embroidery. And how perfect is that font?! It's Tinkerbell, which I know Zoey's momma will love!
I think I need to get some sleep and maybe I'll be less loopy tomorrow. Or maybe not.

Thanks for coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment