Friday, September 3, 2010

Done!

Just popping in to do a little show-and-tell! Here's the super-girly tabbie lovie. It is for a different Little A, not my cutie baby model, but another little cutie:
It's just so darn cheery! Kinda makes me smile...
The bow is just something I tried out, mostly to showcase the adorable ribbon, but I think I'll go back to making them without. (The bow is flattened on one side in the pic...it doesn't look wonky like that when it's fluffed out.)

The ribbon is pink gingham and it says Thank Heaven for Little Girls. I just HAD to use it, because this Little A truly is Heaven-sent. Her mom has lost a child - what could be more tragic? So Little A is the answer to her mom's prayers.

That's it for today. I'm so excited to have the extra day this weekend and I hope to get some cool stuff made.

Thanks for coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment