Sunday, July 25, 2010

Another From the Files

Once again, I have nothing to show for today's efforts! I did finish the backing for Zoey's quilt, but didn't get a picture yet, so I'll show you that tomorrow. I spent the day working on YET ANOTHER surprise, so I can't show you that, either!

It occurred to me the other day that I've never shown you the type of projects I usually work on. All the lime greens and hot pinks that you've seen are a huge departure for me, since my true love as far as quilting goes is Civil War reproduction fabrics. I dug around and found some pictures for you. These blocks are some that I've made from Lori Smith's Pieces of Time pattern.

Some blocks are repeated in the pictures.



I love to do applique, especially needleturn applique.

That's it for today. I'm having some issues with my eye, so I'm going to sign off for tonight. I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with something to show! Hope you enjoyed the mini quilt show, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment