Monday, July 26, 2010

Eye Candy UFOs

In the interest of full disclosure, let me say that I have an entire closet full of UFOs. For those of you who don't quilt...NO, I'm not saying there are aliens in my closet (although it's such a mess that anything's possible, I guess.) UFOs are UnFinished Objects. They can't be called "quilts", because they're not quilted!

Like most quilters, I feel bad when I look at my UFOs. They make me feel pretty guilty and they also make me question my sanity, as to why I keep starting stuff and not finishing it. Therefore, let me zip through these real quick. I have my eyes closed, so I hope I'm putting the captions by the correct pictures, LOL!

Heartfelt Welcome (before the borders were added) by Pat Sloan:
Katie's Tulips,also by Pat Sloan. Sorry the pic is blurry:

This is Chocolate and Cheddar by Jo Morton. Can you believe that my dear friend Linda SENT ME THE FABRIC FOR THIS, ALREADY ALL CUT UP AS A LITTLE KIT!! Linda is amazing! I just love how it turned out! (I promise I'll quilt it SOON, Linda!!)

And here's another one, a Nine Patch, made with blocks from an swap with Jo Morton's Yahoo group. Sorry it's blurry, too:

And last but not least, here is a little Nine Patch top I made for Halloween. Maybe it will be quilted by NEXT Halloween. But I doubt it, because after all, by then I'll know if our second grandchild will be a boy or a girl and either way, you know that news is going to send me into a sewing/embroidering frenzy!
Is that all of my UFOs? NO. Is it all I'm showing you today? YES, LOL. I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for popping in!


***NOTE*** If you are reading in Google Reader, you are going to see this post twice, for some reason. Ahhh, the wonders of Blogger...I just didn't want you to think I had lost it altogether!

No comments:

Post a Comment