Friday, July 16, 2010

At Least THAT'S Done!

So once again, I have nothing fun to show you. Today was a SEVEN-hour truck-buying sojourn. But the good news is that we BOUGHT ONE, so now maybe I can do something more creative tomorrow. I'm nicknaming this truck The Bullet (as in, Silver Bullet), not because it's fast, but to me, it looks like it has a bullet 'face'. Since I know how much you like pictures, here's a pic of our purchase (with the plate blurred out):

And it's probably a man thing, but apparently, this is important:

Personally, I like the extra doors so that our German shepherd doesn't have to try to climb over a folded-forward driver's seat.

This is a pretty bad picture, but maybe you can tell that Deegan is almost as tall as I am. He needs his own door!

Oh, and Zoey's Family Tree was featured on Someday Crafts! Click the button below to check it out!!

I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with something cool that I'm working on. In the meantime, thanks for visiting and I hope you're having a nice start to your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment