Monday, July 5, 2010

Best Laid Plans

Today was just one of those days. I spent a scary morning at the vet's office with one of our cats. Koy the Princess is a delicate, timid little soul with some serious health issues. We were so worried about her. Fingers crossed, she's home and seems to be feeling a little better.

I don't know about you, but something like that can just do me in for the day. I get worked up to the point where I can't seem to settle on any one thing and any plans I've made go right down the tubes.

So I didn't get any sewing, embroidery or quilting done today. I did manage to pick up some groceries, but you probably aren't interested in seeing a picture of my Wal Mart bags. However, since I did promise some sewn, embroidered, quilted goodness...how about some embroidered goodness with an adorable happy camper thrown into the bargain?

Remember my bib giveaway? Well, here is the bib on its happy little recipient! That's little Joseph with his custom-made bib!


Nancy, the giveaway winner, reports that Joseph likes his bib so much that he tried to eat it! Maybe it tastes as orange as it looks???

Hopefully, tomorrow I will be back on track and will be back in the 'studio', creating something. That's the PLAN, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment