Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One of Those Days

We have all had them, so I know you can relate. I have nothing fun to share today. I worked all morning on creating a pattern for something that's been rattling around in my brain but I can't start working on it until the fabric I ordered arrives.

Then this afternoon, I was in "checkbook-balancing-Hades" and that's all I can say about that. Hopefully, it's straightened out because now my head hurts.

Then just a few minutes ago, I clicked on my blog and saw that IT HAD ALL CHANGED ITSELF TO ONE COLUMN. The entire blog was suddenly in a long, long line. It was bizarre!! I finally tracked the problem down to one little Html thing I had done wrong in a post I had edited and that managed to mess up the entire blog!! I'm just glad I didn't fool around and really mess it up...

So anyway, sorry to be so grumpy. How about if I try to redeem myself by showing you a picture of the cutest puppy ever??


She is one of our granddogs. Her name is Stella, aka The Bug. That picture always makes me smile. I think that's because she reminds me of this:


Except for the bee suit, of course. Maybe I'll just whip one up for Stella.

Thanks for stopping in! I hope you come back tomorrow for Fun Day Sunday. It's going to be a yummy literacy activity with some cool science thrown in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment