Sunday, July 11, 2010

Vote for Me!

Well, actually, there is no voting involved, I don't think. But...drumroll...
I've been published!

Click HERE to see what I'm talking about!!
Our school librarian made this snack for my students this year. It's the same one I wrote up for our first Fun Day Sunday. Anyway, I pared down that post and submitted it to Teaching Tiny Tots and YAYYYYY, she loved it! If you have a minute, check it out and maaaybe leave a nice comment at the bottom of that page. Yay!

Speaking of comments, thanks to everyone who has emailed or commented about Zoey's Family Tree! I would love to respond to everyone, but if you are set as "no reply", I have no way to get in touch with you. Just know that your comments make my day!

Now, I have to confess to being even more worn out tonight than I was last night. Hmmm, I wonder if going to bed very late and then having this cat

decide I needed to get up very early this morning has something to do with it. Isn't he cute? His name is Foster. That was him on the fourth shelf in our pantry. He's not only athletic, he's extremely helpful as well. But anyway, I digress. I managed to drag the cat out of the sewing machine long enough to whip up this little dress for the daughter of a friend at school. Once again, the color is off and even the magic of Picnik couldn't fix it this time. The bottom band and ties are actually hot pink and I used one of my new embroidery fonts to do the "A". Can't wait to see little "A" wearing it! We'll be taking some photos so I can put them in my Etsy shop as an example of this style of dress.


Hope you like the dress! Don't forget to check out my page on Teaching Tiny Tots if you have time and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment