Thursday, July 15, 2010

Two Words

Truck shopping. Oh my GOSH, I can't tell you how much I detest shopping for vehicles. Maybe that's why we always put it off until it can't be put off any longer. We saw a pickup truck...A DODGE PICKUP TRUCK, mind you, that was $50,000. That is just outrageous.

But maybe you didn't stop by to hear me whine. I do have some pics for you.

Here's a bib I made for Zoey today. I must say, I LOVE it! I combined two designs and I just love how it turned out. It will be in my Etsy store as an example of this style of bib.
OH, and I finally figured out which setting on my camera will capture this lime green. Sometimes it helps if you read the manual...
And here is today's embellished onesie that's almost finished.

I just need to sew the little butterfly on the hindparts. Little A's mom said that she can model it for me, so we're going to do a photo shoot tomorrow and then it's also going into my Etsy.
I guess that's not too bad, production-wise, considering we spent SIX AND A HALF HOURS looking at trucks. But I did say I wasn't going to whine.


And finally, here is a little wool felt purse I made the other day. I will be using the larger rickrack next time because sewing this tiny stuff on just about Made. Me. Crazy. There's nothing for scale in the picture, but it measures about 4 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" tall. I designed it with little girls in mind...you know how much little girls LOVE having purses to tote around!


I'm working on another one for the granddaughter of a friend and that one is hot pink.

I hope to have all of this listed in my Etsy store by this weekend at the latest. I WOULD say I'd have it done tomorrow morning, but we are GOING TRUCK SHOPPING AGAIN. ARGGHHHH.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment